Divided We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optical Hat Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelnok
New Adventurer
Xelnok

Optical Hat Run Empty
PostSubject: Optical Hat Run   Optical Hat Run I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 am

Well, i actually don't know anything about doing an O-Hat run other than its a 100% drop, but anyone else need to get this hat, because i recently found the cluster for fairly cheap and grabbed it while i could, and i am going to hit level 70 today, so if we could do a LS run, and also do a shout in Whitegate we might be able to get enough people.

Anyone know what the best setups are, and the amount of people required to beat Hakutaku?

Thanks alot, Xelnok

And sorry for not being on lately, i still am playing, just spending a lot of time with my Girlfriend, ^^
Back to top Go down
Deatharc
Admin
Deatharc

Optical Hat Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optical Hat Run   Optical Hat Run I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

O hay requires like a full alliance
Back to top Go down
https://dwsls.darkbb.com
Xelnok
New Adventurer
Xelnok

Optical Hat Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optical Hat Run   Optical Hat Run I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, after failing twice on my cluster i am going to do the tried and true way of beating this damn NM with beastmasters. I'm trying to put together a group of bsts to do a run this weekend sometime, still no details on the exact time, but so far i have 3 bsts tell me they can help, with maybe two more who can help, so if anyone else wants in/wants to help just to make the run a little bit easier it would be much appreciated.

Respond if you can help/need the hat.

Xelnok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Optical Hat Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optical Hat Run   Optical Hat Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optical Hat Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided We Stand :: Events :: Other-
Jump to: