Divided We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LS Garrison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imoteph
New Adventurer
Imoteph

LS Garrison Empty
PostSubject: LS Garrison   LS Garrison I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm

We are having a Garrison next week. We're going to do West Ronfaure. It's a 20 cap fight and we would like to have two full parties. If you're home nation is Sandy, you can start the battle with a red crptex. They are dropped from Orcish Fighter in Yughott Grotto. If you bring a pop item, you are guaranteed one item on your run. All other items are free lot by the other players. I've done a few Garrisons and they are alot of fun for linkshell to do together. (And the drops can sell pretty good, too.)Be sure to check back soon for date. Hopefully we can do these regularly.
Back to top Go down
Deatharc
Admin
Deatharc

LS Garrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Garrison   LS Garrison I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 pm

No, if anything we are doing a garrison that is at LEAST lvl 50 or something.
Back to top Go down
https://dwsls.darkbb.com
Imoteph
New Adventurer
Imoteph

LS Garrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Garrison   LS Garrison I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 am

Ok sounds good. I just thought we'd start off with something lower since some people have never done Garrison. But I'm game if you think we're ready.
Back to top Go down
Deatharc
Admin
Deatharc

LS Garrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Garrison   LS Garrison I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 am

Well first off we need to find out who wants to do brenner also most ppl in the ls are around 60-70 so they will probably want to play as their mains w/ gear that is benifical and not synced
Back to top Go down
https://dwsls.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

LS Garrison Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Garrison   LS Garrison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LS Garrison
Page 1 of 1