Divided We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 linkshell garrison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deatharc
Admin
Deatharc

3 linkshell garrison Empty
PostSubject: 3 linkshell garrison   3 linkshell garrison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 am

This Friday July 4 we will be doing a 20 cap garrison in east ronfare with 2 other linkshells all people with pop items will get a pick of one item of choice and the rest will be free lot. All mmbers are encourged to join seeing as how this is our first ls event. Garrison will start at 7:00pm EST.
Back to top Go down
https://dwsls.darkbb.com
Animateblade
Shadow Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Red Cryptex   3 linkshell garrison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 am

The Pop item is Red Cryptex farmable off of the Orcish Fighters in Yughotto Grotto
Back to top Go down
Besu
New Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: 3 linkshell garrison   3 linkshell garrison I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 am

Also this will take many runs to be sure everyone who brings a crytex gets a turn. If you have to be late, no worries - we'll slot you in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imoteph
New Adventurer
Imoteph

PostSubject: Re: 3 linkshell garrison   3 linkshell garrison I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm

I want to start if you get some people together i'm down. I've been wanting to start these for a while just haven't been able to get a group together. Hopefully we can make this a regular event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 linkshell garrison   3 linkshell garrison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 linkshell garrison
Page 1 of 1